Cannot post photos

To: webmaster@amoproductions.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Cannot post photos
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:55:58 EST
       Hi  Jon !   When you first started your photo gallery, I tried to send
several photos from our Black Radon web site, but I do not know how to
accomplish this .  I have neither a scanner or digital camera, so it seems
my only option would be to snail mail you the actual photos ......
     Out of the hundred - plus pics on our site ( set up by Darrell' s teen
aged
neighbor ) there are a dozen or so I think would be worthy of your gallery .
     Old  Industrial Revolution / flathead / early small block Bruce just
isn't computer literate enough to get these pics to you .........
        Still having trouble sending " reply all " replies after I think I
have eliminated these ( expletive deleted ) new trailers !!!   I hilite the
trailer
and hit delete and the whole message goes to cyberwherever ......
it doesn' t work successfully like when I cut and past to eliminate those
headers for some reason ......

          BDF    feeling like Father Time