Re: web site

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: web site
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:18:35 -0700
Took me awhile to figure out in the email that the web link had "management" in
the address mis-spelled,  changed it and checked it out     Its very very good,
in many respects

The biggest one to me is that YOU BOTHER to share with us and others, just a
little of your expertise,  both ON the LIST and by a web presence

THANKS for not keeping it bottled up

Joe