Organizational List....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Organizational List....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:46:04 -0600
I have asked Jonathon Amo to build us a Land speed list for Organizational
Purposes only....  That is to continue this subject without interfering with
the Normal Technical and Social side of the Land speed list....

Jon will tell us when it's up and how to subscribe... and those who are
interested in the Organizational Structure of Land speed racing can join
this List and become part of it's begining or watch it Die... our choice...

But in the Mean time.... we can go on talking about Purple suits and the
amount of Air Pressure required in the Front Air bags....

Keith

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]