Enough for who?

To: "Doug King" <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, "Roy Creel" <cree@networkone.net>,
Subject: Enough for who?
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:33:28 -0800
Doug

If we want to get anything accomplished it is looking like we might
just spend some time out of the list.

As for domination . . . well, I recall once seeing little cards in a
phone booth from ladies who specialize in that sort of thing. This
list may be heavy with technical items, it is not a technical forum,
it is a land speed forum where I believe all views (Keith, you can
clarify this point) are/were welcome.

If it gets too wild for you, fire up that delete key, won't hurt a bit
. .  I do it all the time!

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions