Re: Moon disc

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moon disc
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:40:55 EST
In a message dated 02/10/2001 3:12:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
PhllpLandry@netscape.net writes:

<< Hi Doug and list,
 Tried to put our new Moon disc on our wheels and noted the disc interfere
with the clamp on style wheel weights. Does this mean the weights would have
to be in the rear only? Also can we use clamp on weights? Phil

Phil,
    I use "glue-on" weights attached to the inside surface of the wheel, just
outboard (further out the radius of the wheel) from the bolt circle. In other
words, in the rim portion, near where the wheel-center is attached.
    If you require outside weights I suppose that the disc could be notched
to clear them, but I wouldn't do it that way. Most I've dealt with are on the
inner surface of the rim portion..........Doug