Re: where is everyone

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: where is everyone
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:40:21 -0800
Hey Bob
I have seen your inputs since you came on board. As far as the Lotus I don't
ever recall one at the lakes or Bonneville. Sounds like a good project. Lots
of work but fun and the rewards are worth all of the efforts in the end.
Stay on board and I'm sure you will get lots of ieas and suggestions from
the list. However there is only one purple driving suit allowed and Keith is
not into the latest fashions, so we let him wear it. Have fun.
Glen