Re: going fast

To: <ECTA845@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: going fast
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:05:20 -0500
OK, but look what happened to poor Noel. Part of the reason for starting
this thread is to find out what works and what doesn't. I don't see an
inherant problem with his design, but maybe there was.

Mickey Thompson's 4 engined car. Wired piece. Four engines, four ring and
pinions, four wheels and four throttle linkages to one gas pedal. No crank
connections that I could see. It worked.

John