Re: back to FUN

To: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>, Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: back to FUN
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:50:47 -0800 (PST)
--- tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net> wrote:
> Sadly :( don't think you can run a motor cycle
> motor in a car-except special
> costruction(streamliner,lakester).Bummer.

If you really wanted to run a motorcycle motor, a
little bit of research would probably document
that the motor you choose is, in fact, run in
cars and trucks.  There are may Suzuki, Kawasaki
and Honda mini trucks and cars sold around the
world that use de-tuned versions of the same
motors we consider motorcyle motors here in the
USA.  All you gotta do is document the existance
of these production vehicles and it would seem to
me like you'd have a competitive vehicle that
would meet the rules.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *