Sprite fitting

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite fitting
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:52:19 -0600
Well Brad and I both sat in the sprite today and kinda got a feel for where
this Roll Cage is going to be....  Amazing some of you guys can cram this
into these small cars... I look at Jacks and then back to the bugeye and
feel like there is tons of room.... then we go back and read the rules for
the 30th time and it still amazes me .....

Finally got the little 1275 running and cleaned up....then put the Project
away for a while.... Time to go to work on the Camaro in ernest.... Dropping
the suspension to make sure all is well and replacing all the nuts and
bolts.... cleaning it all up and getting it ready for another year of
battling the great white Dyno....

Been a fun day.... K