Re: NSU records and dates

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: NSU records and dates
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:20:21 -0600
Hey I did catch some History on this 56 event that Might Pertain to the NSU
efforts..... in Geoff Healey's Book he talked about the Technical way the
Germans went about thier Program...... and life in general..... right up
till they found this New ( to them anyway ) PET....... seems they cornered a
SKUNK.... and in his words..... afterwards were Given Great distance .....