Re: International Records

To: "\"\\\"LandSpeed\\\" Louise Ann Noeth\"" <lanspeed@west.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:42:22 -0700
Louise, your LAST paragraph, to me is the epitome of this discussion,
nicely put.

two way average
over the flying mile of 191.5mph, this one liter record is greater than
the existing FIM
two way flying mile average or 188mph.  Mine was sanctioned by an
organization
with more experience in landspeed trials than any in the universe and time
of
mankind.

WHo  is more reputable: an organization with more experience
and knowledge, not for profit        or any organization who
is for profit, and has no regular experience in organized
land speed record racing?

That is one way to look at it, there are many others.

what my big hope IS.  Actually you have a glimpse, it is partially
embodied in your last paragraph.

Yes I have respect for those before me, who laid out the cash.

I have more respect for my peers who have raced for speed
with a similarly configured vehicle, and went faster, over a
flying mile     period

respectfully Louise, I TRULY value the effort of
ATTAINING speed more than the effort
at the BANK

    Joe  (yeah my spouse doesnt like talking to me either)  :):)

 PS  Louise, do you have an ISBN or other number
that I can take to my Borders book store, to get them
to order in some of your new childrens land speed racing book?

I forgot to get one (some) before departing Wendover, after the "Mexican"
food