Re: International LSR Records Meeting

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: International LSR Records Meeting
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:48:57 -0800
At the past World Finals we have used the SCCA Pro Racing Supplied FIA
stewards. I believe thay are sancioned by ACCUS for record recognition.
There have been two recent World Finals and all vehicles that ran under FIA
were witnessed by their steward and two SCTA timers, myself and James or
Alan Rice. All documantation was triple checked for accurarcy and signed by
all parties. This paper along with clock certifications and course surveys
were submitted by the SCCA steward to  forward to the proper office of
record. To this day I have never received anything from SCCA, ACCUS or the
FIA regarding any records at these meets. One does not have to think very
hard why we need a new originazition to certify world records.

Glen Barrett
Chief Timer
SCTA/ BNI