Re: EFI

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: EFI
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:48:13 EST
Everyone here knows how un-precise the fuel distribution is with a carburetor
and wet manifold on each and every cylinder.  Some run too rich, some are
right on and the others are too lean.  With fuel injection each cylinder
receives it's own precise right on the money fuel mix.  In fact, the way to
treat an engine is to look at it as though it has 8 individual engines on a
V8.   If every cylinder had it's own O2 sensor we would actually be
accomplishing that !!!!

Just a thought from my part of the automotive world and what I see on a day
to day basis.   Tony G