A QUOTE WE MIGHT ALL CONSIDER

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: A QUOTE WE MIGHT ALL CONSIDER
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:34:20 EST
      List : I read this quotation recently, and it seemed it could apply in
our
discussions where there are differing points of view on a given subject

      The hardest part about gaining any new idea is sweeping out
the false idea occupying that niche.  As long as that niche is occupied,
evidence and proof and logical demonstrstion get nowhere.  But once
the niche is emptied of the wrong idea that has been filling it - once
you can honestly say, " I don' t know, " then it becomes possible
to get at the truth .
                            ---  Robert A. Heinlein

bdf