Re: Rust Busting

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rust Busting
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:49:53 -0800
Boy, the stuff that comes out of the wood work makes logging on even more fun.
Keith I don't know if diet coke works or not but the real thing even eats raw
meet up over night and kills snails in the planter, PS snails like beer, they
drink more then they can swim with drunk.
Glen (soaking up 78 degree weather in SoCAl)