Re: new car

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new car
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:59:14 EST
        John,  that sounds like an interesting car you guys are conjuring up !
How about taking a few under-construction photos at different stages along
the way ...... the kind most of us have in our albums ...... and zip them
along to Jon Amo for his great landracing site ?  Will it look anything like
Gene Burkland' s long, low, and wild Datsun B210 ?   I imagine most of us
want to check it out ...... you' ve often heard it said :
                               " Inquiring minds need to know "
                 Bruce