Another LSR Article

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Another LSR Article
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:21:39 EST
Hello all!

Yesterday I received a package from Japan AND inside was a copy of the
Japanese version of Daytona magazine with my picture as well as many other
racers' from Speed Week, i.e., #'s 637, 1800, 401, 1001, 380 (Bob Stahl has a
2 page spread), 288, 2288, 4500(another 2 page spread), and a few more.

    Oh, Sorry Keith they thought you got enough print on this side of the
Ocean this year, so those of us who lacked the same amount of ink could get a
chance. I'll talk to my new Japanese reporters and see if they can squeeze a
photo of the "girly" car in next year.

    I would inform you on what the article has to say, but my second language
doesn't happen to be Japanese. In fact, it took me a minute to even find the
pictures due to having to open the magazine from the right.

    Just thought I'd keep you all up-to-date--Katie Young Cortez