Re: Rotarys

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Rotarys
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:51:03 -0500
The difference between the maximum and minimum volume ie the
swept volume. It is easier than that though. If you have a
mazda at least. The case is a certain width stock and can
not be practically altered. The stroke is virtually
impossible to change. And there is no such thing as an
oversize that I am aware of ...So if the case width is
correct you are kind of at the advertised displacement. If
they get a X2 factor the will be 2600 cc's that puts then at
-400 cc's compared to the limit of an F class car that is
almost a whole additional totor. So even if they were 50
cc's to big (doubtful) thewy would still be with in the
class size limit..
Dahlgren