THANK YA'.......

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, je832@aol.com
Subject: THANK YA'.......
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:41:35 -0000
12-15-00

Hi Ever'body

        I'd like to take just a moment to thank those of you who sent
graduation
congratulations to me in the past couple days.  While I surely didn't
announce it to seek out a pat on the back,it's nonetheless very, very
gratifying  coming from those whom you have the very highest regard.  In my
book there is no finer person than a Hot Rod racer.

I've alluded to it in the past, but it's worth repeating now; I don't
honestly believe there is anything on this planet that could not be
designed,  repaired,  built,  flown,  floated, filmed, sent by wire,
investigated,  dissected,  or otherwise tweaked into submission by the
talented and resourceful members on this list.    It has grown into a
wondrous amazing thing, this list.  And all I see for the future is more
growth for it.  Let's hope it stays as amiable and warm as it is now
-forever.

Lately I've been thinking of it as a sort of  floating, living entity
-personally I think  it would do well to serve as first rate example of some
of what's best about humanity, floating well above a sea of National
dysfunction. -If only "we" could get ahold of the reins for a while, I just
  KNOW  we'd have it humming like a clock in short order.

Ready to set records.

Even though I know most of you simply by virtue of our e-mails, I know we
are all kindred spirits. It's funny, but most of us have been "traveling in
the same circles" for years, but have not met -YET.   It's really a pretty
small circle -when you think about it. Kind of like "going to different High
Schools together" -'member that one ?   So I figger it's only a matter of
time until we meet face to face.

Enough already.!  Enough philosophy 150 !  Collegggggg is over for me.

A simple thank you from me would have done it.But you know how I am; sort'a
long winded at times -and Honest, I was'nt in the wine last night either!

Anyway thanks again, and I'm proud to know'ya.

A very happy Holiday to you all, and god bless you Tiny Tim

-Doug Anderson, the great white ( job) hunter stuck inna slush mush in New
Yawk

( who'll be "LURKING" in the background, only to pop up again when you least
expect it. )