Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE/perspective

To: wspotter@jps.net, Br69br69br@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE/perspective
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 02:07:31 EST
Wes, I'm one of the folks who would be glad to pay higher entry fees, however
you just put it into crystal clear perspective on why I say a prayer of
thanks to ALL the volunteers who help put on ALL the landspeed meets. We may
not go to all the meets anymore, but we've been there, and I have been
involved in many different types of racing over the years. If landspeed
racing is to be around for our kids, ( so we can sit in our rockers and lie
about how fast we were ) another $50 is a small price to pay.

                                    Mitech Mike