Re: Tars,aeroplane, part 2

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tars,aeroplane, part 2
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:32:34 -0500
I would be hesitant about using the tires if they have had sealant put
in them. I have seen tires in the past that have used sealant blow out
and no I don't think they were Firestones. The sealant over a long
period of time tends to degrade the rubber. As for sealing a two piece
rim check with some of the guys around there that race go karts they
use a 2 piece rim.
Bill Bennett
Waiting on the first snow of the year to arrive tonight.