Fw:

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw:
From: "Richard Jurkowski" <richard.jurkowski@twc.state.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:29:42 -0600
Take a look at the attached list of names.  These are the guy's whose
profiles still need pictures.  If you are on this list and you have one,
send it to me.  If anybody knows where there's one on line for anybody on
the list, then let me know.  I know that some of these guys have got to have
pictures on the Bonneville and lakes sites already.  I just don't know what
their cars/bikes look like, or what their racing numbers are.
> *         Dick J          *
> *    (In East Texas)      *
> *         # 729           *
> *     C/GRS   E/STR       *

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
December 1 list.bmp]