Re: Stirring stick

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Stirring stick
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:11:20 -0800
List,
   FYI, the USFRA awards dinner/party will be on January 13 at Totems in
Salt Lake City.  If you're interested in attending just contact me for
details.
Wes

And some more,
There's another subject for you Keith!  Thinking ahead of January in Utah
... What do racers do in the winter for fun ...  other than work on their
cars.  From my "elderly" position, you can ski free at Sundance when you are
over 65, ski free at Park City if you are over 70 ... (and get free lessons
and loaner equipment if you have never skied before) and we have some very
vocal people who are upset over Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
being closed to snowmobiles after 2002-03.  Any opinions?
   Where are the good museums and auto collections that you can visit?
Sometimes if you have a contact person you can see some collections that are
just not available to the general public.
   Does anyone participate in hillclimbs?  I was recently talking to a salt
flats racer, record holder since they retired his class, who does the Carson
City, Nevada hill climb.  I'm going to see the Strasburgs today, (four of
the boys in the 2 Club), and they have done a lot of sand drags.  Currently
running a dragster sponsored by Matco Tools.  That's a heavyweight crew in
many ways.
Wes