Re: Thank you SCTA!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you SCTA!
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:46:36 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2000 12:10:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kturk@ala.net writes:

<< You and Keith have been one of the Real Pleasures this Year Katie.. rolling
 into Impound at Muroc with you and that Smile covered in Dust..... well lets
 just say it was as the only smile around Bigger then Mine!!!

Katie & Keith,
    Amen sister. I can appreciate what you two have experienced this past
year. Brian and I have had a similar but lesser year with 5 new records and
two hats.
                                                Ardun Doug King