Brag

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brag
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:15:04 -0800
List; When my wife saw my cutup nose and cheeks from my tip over she
looked at me and said "well that settles it", so after having been
married to my wonderful wife for 38 years I thought maybe she had come
to the end of her patience with my driving race cars. Cautiously I asked
her what she meant by "well that settles it". She just looked at me and
said "now I know what to get you for Christmas, a new helmet that will
fit with your glasses." So guys if your wife has spent many cold nights
sitting on hard grandstands seats, dragging three little girls around
every race track in four states and Canada like mine has you better give
her an extra hug for thanksgiving.    Doug in big ditch