Re: Hop Up magazine online and in print!

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hop Up magazine online and in print!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:46:22 -0000
dan:  Theres a once a year PRINTED annual..... (well, isnt THAT what an
ANNUAL IS there Doug????)  that is just now coming into its second year
printing.  Its format and size is a lot like the old TREND books of the
'50s.   I konw cuz I wrote a piece fer it last year, and for this......I
think its a winner-if you like OLD stuff that is.

Dirty Doug -who offers his huge congratulations to ARDUN DOUG! ;-)

                "ya gotta go a long way to beat a Doug"