Occupations

To: Race Car <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 20 Nov 00 21:00:42 PST
OK,

In the beginning there was a service station that my dad owned. We had a junk
yard too with a 1947 International wrecker that was my dad's only
transportation. After high school and one year in college (changed majors
three times), got married, had a kid and went to work. Made microwave ovens,
worked as a draftsman, repaired junk boxes and pinball machines, deisel
repairman in salt mine, CNC machinist (at ten or so shops) and now work for
Mazak (CNC manufacturer) repairing and installing machines.
Along the way got divorced, went back to college at night, remarried ( to
Mary, a wonderful friend), graduated from college after ten short years. Have
been in and out of cars, mostly street rod stuff. The cars that ran were a 50
Merc, chopped 47 Pontiac, chopped 56 Ford truck, Pinto powered T-bucket,
currently working with my friend Gary Ferstl on a 27 roadster with the motor
from the previously mentioned 50 Merc.
I have two sons by my first marriage and two step childen in the second.  One
boy and one girl.All great kids. Phillip Landry

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=53220&a=10065242