Racer's Profiles

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Racer's Profiles
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:34:43 -0800 (PST)
At this time, I have forty-four profiles drafted
and on file.  I only have a few photos.

If you have already sent your "occupations"
e-mail, how about either posting a follow-up with
a photo of your car (street rod if you don't have
a racer) (even a past rod if you don't have a
racer), or; if there is a photo of your car on
line somewhere like the BNI site, or Landracing
site, describe your car and let me know where the
photo is so I can find it, copy it, and put it in
the profile. If you don't have a race car (bike)
yet but you are going to build one and you have a
pile of parts, send a picture of that! We all
start there and we can appreciate those kinds of
pictures!

I already have the following photos:
Ardun Bill's car
Ardun Doug's car
Chris Harris's car
Chuck Rothfuss's car
Dave Thomssen's car
Jerry Foster's car
John Beckett's car
Keith Turk's car (lotsa pictures)
Phil Landrey's car (early construction photo)
Skip Higgenbotham's car
The McKeekan Brother's car

If you don't have any car pictures at all, how
about a picture of you, your boat, your plane, or
whatever?

If you haven't posted a response to the
"Occupations" call that Keith sent out, how about
posting a short bio sketch of yourself.  If you
have a race car or are part of a team, let us
know a little about that too.

THIS IS GOING TO TURN OUT TO BE A PRETTY GOOD
REFERENCE FOR ALL US SPEED JUNKIES!

Each profile will be one page (a couple are a
little longer).  There will be a picture of the
car, bike (or whatever) at the top of the page,
with your name and E-mail address below it,
followed by a little bit about you.  I am putting
all the information in your own words - I'm not
editing anything except format in order to get it
centered on the page.  When I get them all done,
I will post them so everybody can print their own copy.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *