Re: Occupations; Us and U

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Occupations; Us and U
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:00:52 GMT
OK Keith, here goes:

I'm Doug Anderson in NY;

I've been a:

-former Chevrolet line mechanic 1968-72 ("master technician")

-former  Speed Shop head porter/machinist, 4 years wish I had a buck for all
the heads I done....

-former Machine operator/machinist G.E.Co. 4 years on Lathes and Bed mills
among other things....

-former custom Gunmaker; specializing in the time 1770-1850  I built
firearms on fully custom basis, as per customer commission, one at a time,by
hand, for 12 years.   that's a lotta Flintlocks.....

-former ASME TIG certified welder/NYS DOT certified welder -for a
while....Learned a lot of skills applicable to Hawt Rodz I'll tell ya....

-former machinist/general schumk for Amphenol Areospace til I got caught up
inna senority layoff in Jan 1999,.....

-an' now people, at 54 years of age, I'min  m' las' semester at a two year
Collegggg.  -Been learnin' CADD.  I'm now an ADDA certified drafter.  That's
not all I'm certified; I'm certifiyibly crazy as well......    We be Gon'
Gradg'ate come Dec 15, people!

What's next ????

........OH oh, gotta go knock on doors purty quick here.

      OK dat's it Keith,     :-)       how 'bout you other guyz?