Re: Skunk Works?

To: 3cbxs@ev1.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Skunk Works?
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:56:57 PST
My dad worked on all the top secret stuff at lockheed during the cold war
and developed many systems for the SR-71. we never knew what he did he would
just say he worked at the skunk works. we used to joke with him and say
theat we know his job stunk! how is that for origin? can help past that.
cept i will talk to him and see if he has another explanation for the name
of his stinkin job!