Re: General Physics 101

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: General Physics 101
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:29:11 -0800
It all depends on what your HP curve is. While I have been running alky
& nitrous, I found that setup likes more gear, but I am thinking that on
gasoline I will have add RPMs to do what I need to do. You can find the
wall by gearing up until the higher gear nets relatively the same speed
with lower RPMs. In my mind that is the end of HP.

In the long ago, when running the roadster, I found several MPH by
gearing down a step. I don't think that anyone can tell you, with
confidence, what way to go with your setup, its a trail & error thing.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC