2 club hats and ECTA Two club

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: 2 club hats and ECTA Two club
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 06:42:43 -0600
You know I was kinda curious what color El Mirage actually was too... Just
never seen one...

The Rarest Hats in the states of course are the East Coast ones.... we only
have 19 folks in our club.... Muroc comes next with 63 I think?  and then El
Mirage and of course Bonneville... and now England and Austrailia hmmm 6
clubs total... now there is a Mark on the Wall...

As for the ECTA 2 club we have added 7 new members this year

Greg Emert             May 00 203.620 bike
Bruce Linsmeyer     Jun 00 216.867 IIT car
Rob Bush               Jul 200.000 Bike
Brad Johnson         July 00  200.445 car
Scottie Guthrie      Oct 00 204.082 bike
Bob Gribble          Oct 00 203.620 car
Will Handzel         Oct 00 200.000 car

Keith ( Yes it's Blatent ECTA 2 Club Promotion )