Re: Parachutes

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Parachutes
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:56:37 -0800
Don't forget to mention that Noble cheaped out and used 25 year-old
parachutes.

Also, I was in the microlight for Andy's spectacular double chute
failure at 714 mph. We landed within minutes of the car stopping, the
third to reach him and there was NO evidence of the risers being
burned off, it was simply a case of age.

I have some great photos of the entire run, my favorite being the ones
with the town of Gerlach a mere mile in the distance. We kidded Andy
unmercifully that if he wanted a beer that bad he could simply have
asked, not to mention that he shouldn't drink and drive.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures