Parachute lines

To: Dave <ddahlgren@snet.net>, Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Parachute lines
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:47:39 -0800 (PST)
It would seem like a vintage 125 dirt bike shock
would be just the thing for that.  They have nice
long travel and a good progressive rate beginning
the first inch or so of compression with about
twenty pounds and increasing to 500+ pounds
before they bottom out. Use a 2:1 arm and it
should never reach bottom-out.  Migth be a good
engineering experiment coming out of this.

Dick J

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *