Re: Maxton -AND "lurkers"

To: <Dale_Krumheuer@ars.aon.com>, <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton -AND "lurkers"
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:16:12 -0600
ahhhh yeah well walk up to me at a Meet and tell me you been on line for a
year....and not expect me to say something... come on now.... I tell you
when I oil down my wife you didn't honestly think I wasn't going to say
something....

Being on here a Year shows your obvious interest... might as well join in
....   Rick Byrnes did the same thing... and this guy has one of the most
beautiful race cars I have ever seen.... Rick's attention to detail is
unreal....  then I learn he was a Seals engineer with Ford.( I hear they
make cars... I don't know they don't keep them in the Truck section )  you
gotta know I am going to bring him outta the wood work....

What you guys can't  understand is that you have knowledge that is valuable
to each of us in some manner...
it's only through joining in that we can find that piece of it...  Shoot it
might just be asking a question in a different way that triggers a Brain
storm of some kind.... That is what the interaction is all about.... K