Re: World Finals Cancelled - This is Official - almost

To: Beverly Stanley <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: World Finals Cancelled - This is Official - almost
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:01:54 -0600
So now does anyone dispute how Fri the 13th got its reputation??  Last year
enroute to Bonneville on fri the 13th our tow rig, and wifes rig, the Olds
Bravada's motor expired, with only 4.5 years more payments due.  Guess what I
spent the day doing, replacing every movable part to fix the new tow rig, 91
Chevy pickup (with only 3 .5 years more payments due), weak idle, stalls,
lovely to drive.    Joe (is this how Dahlgren got on the Bud Light kick?) Amo
:)