Re: Joe timney where are you ????

To: joetimney@dol.net
Subject: Re: Joe timney where are you ????
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:05:23 GMT

From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:59:08 +0000

Hey Dude!!!

Just got back from the World of Speed. Set the D/GCC record at 226. On the
first run, I ran 233 out the back door and blew the left rear tire. It tore
off the quarter panel, broke the quarter window and took out the inner
fenderwell. All was ok as I got it stopped, shinny side UP!

Rumor has it that you are lookin' fur me!!!    -joe

HEY TIMNEY……

        Whut's the big idea blastin' Boogie Woogie's D/G record in the weeds
(salt?) like you did?  Boy, yer' gonna get it when I get m' hands on yew.
Now just how do 'spect' a good ol' barn shaped fenderless '31 Foad cou'pe
lik Boogie Woogie's gon' ever be able to go two hunnert an fourty somthin'
tew beat yew guyz at yer game?  I'm gon' hafta cheat real big time now….
It's either that, or get them impound boys one'a them really really really
big 'spensive widescreen TV sets.

     Man oh man. Wait'll I see you. Yer gon' getit.  Hee hee he.

A very belated congratulations, ya big lug!  Alla you'se guys did a bang up
job on that record.  Can't believe you did'nt get on your head when that
tire blew.

   So much for ever even dreaming of runnin' a D  car onna Salt with you
guys hangin' around…  -between you guys and Tom Bryant nobody else got a
chance.  Kinda like ol' J.P Morgan, J.J. Astor, or Bill Gates. -all sowed
up.
    Man o man….now I gotta buy you beers for life I suppose… well OK, maybe
just at the Rockabilly Rumble next July in Hartford :)

        Joe, I just wanted to touch base with you because every time I'd send
something to you at your E address, it'd come back undeliverable…  but now
since you got back to me, I see your new address (only new to me????) and
have put it on my "short list" of "likely's to bother" with spam… ;)  so now
you're gon' getit.

Anywhwigh, congrats agin ya lunker

"Dirty Doug in New Yawk
    ………really bummed it was'nt me  ...can I at least try on your hat ?