108 NEW PHOTOS ON BLACK RADON WEBSITE

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: 108 NEW PHOTOS ON BLACK RADON WEBSITE
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:33:13 EDT
        Hello all,     Michael Burns, the 16 year old Black Radon webmaster
and
Darrell' s neighbor in California, has recently added over one hundred photos,
most taken by himself, to the site .   The first forty seven are mostly from
Speedweek, and the first row shows a nice pic of the Amo brothers, with Joe
on the bike .   The next two pics show Keith and Darrell at the " you won' t
go 200 the first time out " bet payoff .   My personal favorites are the last
pics
in row seven and row eight ..... both of the car, and the first picture in row
eight, which is a shot of the injector scoop, with the sunset behind the
Oakland
Bay Bridge in the background .   This was taken after Speedweek at the old
Alameda Naval Air Station in the East Bay .   Row eleven has two pictures of
the sad remains of the blower belt from the  259.038 MPH run ........
      The second photo group of sixty one photos is mostly of the 939 B /
BFALT
car being built  ......random shots of the cage, interior, engine, front &
rear, etc.,    with Doug and Darrell doing their thing on it .   My favorite
in this group is the
very first pic ....... of the headers,  which I think look so good I would
like to have
one mounted on the wall in my shop .   Two of the pics in this second group
show the ' 65 Impala we chopped back in Connecticut in 1991 ...... it has
been
just sitting for about two years now while the altered project was going on ,
but I believe Darrell has plans to breathe new life into it .   We had some
great
times at car shows, cruises, and just toolin' around with this car in the
nineties,
all over the Northeast !   Even Gene Winfield told us he liked it, and took
some
photos of it, at a Massachusetts show, six or seven years ago .
      The quickest way to our website is to type in :    www.landracing.com
 and scroll down on the left to " Links ".   Click on that and it brings up a
whole
bunch of salt racer teams, including Black Radon Engineering  .
      The other way is :    http://my.cybersoup.com/blackradon/            I
hope
those of you that check out these 100 + new photos enjoy them ........
            Bruce  Ferguson