Re: photo

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: photo
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:18:08 -0700
The artwork is chosen by the artist commisioned to do the posters for the
events. The photos on the rulebook are the #1 points earning car and
motorcycle from the previous year's El Mirage season. The photos in the
rulebook are chosen by a committee to represent the vehicles in a certain
class. I like to have the picture be accurate as to the current class rules,
so you will not see a roadster with a roll cage which does not meet specs.
You will also not see a picture of a historical vehicle because for the same
reason.

Dan Warner