Re: New Category

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
"Ensure" is a product that young people joke
about when they talk about us not-so-young
people.  It's kinda like "way back when",  when
we used to joke about "Geritol" when we were
those young people and joked about old peop - - -
ah --- I mean people who weren't so young.

Dick J

--- Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com> wrote:
> Jack, you "Greaser",  by the way what's
> "Ensure"??   and are you going to
> World of Speed?  and any thoughts on running a
> Hayabusa motor like Rick Y's
> turbo or NA motor in one of your cars
> Joe (why yes I have developed
> my own "anti-galling" formula for the bike
> motor) Amo  :) :)
>
> Nt788@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease, a
> good deal if your selling the
> > grease!

=====
*         Dick J          *