Chebby Wiring Help Needed

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Chebby Wiring Help Needed
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
Some of you guys are going to get a chuckle at
this, but . . . .I'll never know if I don't ask.
I don't know where to connect the tach wires on
my Camaro.  It's a plain old Sun that I've had
for years, and I have never wired a tach to an
HEI ignition system, consequently, there ain't
anything there that looks like the coil that I
knew and loved the last time I worked on a Chebby
about thirty years ago.  Can somebody tell me how
to pick the right places on the HEI where I
should splice in the tach wires?

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *