Push Rods

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Push Rods
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:58:34 -0500
Don't know if any of you have ever done this or if I am JUST now learning
about this racing thing....

but we were finishing the Rodeck D Motor at the Machine shop today and ran
into an interesting Problem... seems one of the 8.50 Push Rods Measured
8.55... Makes adjusting a Jesel Shaft Rocker a Bit tough... okay it was
impossible...

So Manley is sending a New Set Monday.... NOT GOOD.... I was supposed to be
on the Dyno Monday and still maybe.... we'll see... it's getting down to
Crunch time here I have to leave on Thrusday to be there Sunday..

Keith ( who now gets to visit the Rodeck at HOME)