Re: New Category

To: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>, Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:35:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net> wrote:
> How did 82 get picked as a date it seems to
> have nothing to do with the
> relative technology changes a 1977 Camero is a
> much more challeged car
> that an 1982 and certainly a 55 chevy or ford
> has nothing in common
> technically with an 82 camero..

I don't want to come off sounding like a cry
baby, but I too think a cut-off date something
more like 1972 or 74 (the death knell of the
American Muscle Car) would be a more logical
cut-off.  True, there were no 57 Chevy muscle
cars, but kids certainly turned them into street
racers that matched the factory muscle cars.
Just my two cents.

dick j