Re: Re; Tyres & Nitrogen

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re; Tyres & Nitrogen
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 04:23:56 -0500
I was given a shopping list at Bonneville... you know the stuff your
supposed to have with you to look like a racer...  Compressed air was one of
those issues... So I was down at the Welding shop the other day sorting out
my Bottles and I decided to get a Large Nitrogen cylinder with a regulator
to use for Compressed air... They didn't have the complete set up... but it
looks like just less then 200 dollars to lease the bottle which included
buying the regulator and refills were REAL cheap...  add to it the
opportunity to fill the tires with a stable substance... and this whole deal
makes pretty good sense.... Oh and you have compressed air to use this Leak
down Gage...

Keith ( still haven't figured out why I need this gage thing... I am
thinking that the #2 hole in the D motor would Leak ALOT ... or the leak
down tester would be broken too)