Explain the rules to me again

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Explain the rules to me again
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:31:54 -0700
Well ... if you remember I was looking for boots and gloves to fill the SFI 15
requirement for a streamliner motorcycle.  I ended up finding some a Stroud
Safety.  I think the boots are those big Russian Mamushka looking things, but
oh well -- rules are rules.  They haven't shown up yet so they could be little
ballet slippers, but I doubt it.

Now I have another question.  Can someone lead me to a web picture with a nice
approved steering column for a streamliner?  I'd like to see both collapsible
and "secondary stop" types.  I'm trying to get an idea of what's safe and
approved here.

Thanks,
Simon-Pierre Smith