Re: Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:43:07 -0700
Hi Glen, The Summers model kit was here when I returned. It is as advertised
a 15 inch long chunk of solid resin, no interior at all. Very good detail of
the panel outlines and Dzus buttons. Both panel separations and buttons are
cut into the surface not ridges like on most airplane models. The only parts
to glue on are the air scoops, tire segments and exhaust outlets. I will
bring it to the lakes when I get it finished (don't hold your breath, I work
slower on models than I do on race cars). I hope Margaret can get me the
paint number.
Jim in Palmdale