Re: Folks I met

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Folks I met
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:35:18 -0500
You know who I forgot.... All the volunteers that put on the event.... From
Glen Barret ( Tic Toc) to Dan Warner ( I never know what to say in my Post
Scripts ).... Bev Stanley... ( Why Yes she has a Dog ) Cris and Ed Shear...
( why thanks for the water.... you should see how fast they leave you when
there is a Spin )  Al the senior tech guy.... Mike Magnelli ( What in the
world do you need a N2O Jet that big for?)( SCTA PRES... and a Neat guy )

I met Jim Dincau also... neat car Jim....

Shoot it was Just a week of folks dropping by.... amazing I can remember
anyone...

Hey Dan.... Cris... Bev... Glen....Mike... a Big thanks from Nowhere
Alabama.... we sure appreciate you efforts..   Gave me a Place to Race you
did... Keith