Call

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Call
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Doug,
Enjoyed our conversation yesterday.  I still
think ya oughta start putting all your quarters
in a big piggy bank and saving them for a trip to
the salt next year.  What's more, I think ya
oughta pilot boogie-woogie through the timin
lites.  I'm thnikin about what you said about the
camaro and the front suspension on my roadster -
Hmmmm.  Either way, one way or the other, I'm
going to be on the cement at Maxton come early
spring, and I'm gonna be on the salt at
Bonneville come early fall!  I got the Desoto
hemi off the trailer last night and into the
shop.  Now I got three flatheads, a Dodge hemi, a
Desoto hemi and and Chrysler hemi all lined up in
thar - -hardly nuff room left to work on
anything!  But is sure looks cool! So far I've
heard two of the flatheads and one of the hemis
run.  Time to get to work hookin one of them up
to some wheels now.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.