Boogie-Wookie on a Hawg?

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Boogie-Wookie on a Hawg?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Gee Doug,
I dint know till I read this that you wuz into
bikes too.  I've had at least one bike at all
times since I was 15.  Even managed to find a
crapped out Nappier (sp) when i was in the 'Nam.
I've got a 70 Bimmer 500 with side hack and a
hotted up 94 black and orange Sporty with some
rightious pipes set up to look like an "XR" flat
tracker right now.  Everybody here at work
questions my sanity when I ride the souped up
Harley to work - they seem to think that some
sort of respectability (senilty?) is supposed to
set in at my age.

  Dick J

http://invites.yahoo.com/