Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there??

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there??
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 22:56:45 -0400
Dick, salt addicts, & whoever else is left of The List,

   How about pavement pounders from Down East?  Probably a few more of us
sitting this one out.  I'm not going anywhere, (doubt I'd survive the drive
to B-ville) and would sure am happy to see some chatter on the list while
everyone else is heading out to enjoy the salt.  I'm liable to have some
tech questions as I tear into the newest of my free RX7 projects. (The
harder I look the more I realize just why they were FREE!)

   Good luck to any travelers who are still checking their mail on the way
out the door.
Maybe somebody will be able to give us a kinda daily report from the salt,
so we don't feel so left out.

Chuck Rothfuss
105 in Pole Cat Hollow, NC today!